Why You Should Learn Hangul – First! Foremost!!
It’s the Korean writing system. It was created to make language learning simple and easy. And believe me, it is. Of course, being able to read in the same speed as a native Korean is something that’ll take you many, many years to achieve but learning Hangul is extremely easy. Especially if you compare it to Japanese for example, which uses three writing systems. 🙂
Please don’t rely on romanization!…
Unlike the romanization of the Japanese language, romanized Korean is often not a very good representation of how the words are pronounced. But if you can read hangul, you’ll know exactly how the words are pronounced since there are relatively few exceptions!
I created this program for you to learn Hangul just in 4 sessions! Try this first session with me and you’ll know how easy it is!
Korean Language Class Level: Beginner 1
Class Schedule: Aug 30th, 2017.
Class Time: @ 8:10PM – 9PM PST (50 minutes)
Class Objective: We will cover the Korean alphabet (Hangul) – simple vowels and simple consonants. Emphasis is on skill building of the Hangul reading, writing, listening and pronunciation.
- Skype / Hangouts
- Online Whiteboard
- Textbook (PDF file) Beginner 1A, Beginner 1B, Hangul Sheet : I highly encourage you to print all 3 for this and future upcoming classes! You will need it.
- Homework Assignment
Attendance, Class size
- Classes are held 50 minutes.
- Small, personalized group classes.
- One time payment will secure your seat to this session.
- You will receive session enrollment confirmation via email after payment. (Please allow at least 4-6 hours.)
August 27, 2017 at 1:51 pm
Will this class be recorded as I can’t make the 30th?
August 27, 2017 at 2:05 pm
Hi, I haven’t decided yet for this particular lesson. But in the future, I will consider that! Thank you~