2017 SEPT – OCT
Adults Class – Every Saturday @ 10:10AM PST (50 minutes session)
Korean Language Class Level: Beginner 1
Class Schedule: Sept 16 – Oct 7, 2017 (4 weeks)
Class Time: Every Saturday @ 10:10AM – 11AM PST
|Feature of Beginner Level 1 Course|
|This course is designed for the 2nd or 3rd generation of Korean people living abroad and non-native Korean speakers who wants to learn Korean exactly same way how Korean learn their own language. The Beginner level 1 class meets once a week. This course introduces the foundation of the Korean language. Emphasis is on skill building of the Hangul reading, writing, listening and pronunciation. Upon completion, students are able to have a very basic knowledge of the language & understand familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases.|
|How Beginner Level 1 course is composed?|
|This course is comprised of 16 chapters.In the 1st lesson, we will cover the Korean alphabet (Hangul) – simple vowels, simple consonants, and syllable formation.
In the 2nd lesson, we will cover the compound vowels 1 and 2.
In the 3rd lesson, we will cover the double consonants, final consonants 1 and 2.
In the 4th lesson, we will cover the main conversation and expressions including vocabulary, grammar, listening, speaking, and writing.
- Weekly Live Online Lecture
- Skype / Hangouts
- Online Whiteboard
- Textbook (PDF file) +
- Homework Assignment +
- Weekly Quiz / Test +
- Student Learning Resources = All included with Tuition
Attendance, Class size, Make-up class
- Classes are held 50 minutes per week for 4 consecutive weeks.
- Small, personalized group classes.
- In case of absence, you may attend one make-up class.
- Simply fill out below registration form. You will receive enrollment confirmation via email.
- Please register as soon as the registration is open, you will not be able to register once the maximum capacity has been filled.
- Students who have registered but not paid tuition by Sept 9, 2017 will be automatically put on the waiting list, so that those students who’ve paid may be placed in the program.