ONLINE GROUP KOREAN LANGUAGE COURSE – ENJOY LIVE KOREAN CONVERSATIONS WITH ME AND YOUR CLASSMATES!
You can be Fluent in Korean. Registration Starts Today!
ABOUT THE COURSE
Are you planning to visit, or work or study in South Korea soon? This online course is perfect for anyone who would like to master the fundamentals. Enjoy live Korean conversations with me and classmates!
Are you ready to learn? Join NOW!
KOREAN LANGUAGE COURSE FOR BEGINNER LEVEL 1
- Class Schedule: Thursday Sept 1st, 2016.
- Class Time: 1PM-2PM or 8PM-9PM (Pacific Time)
*REGISTRATION APPLICATION IS LOCATED BELOW*
|Feature of Beginner Level 1 Course|
|This course is designed for the 2nd or 3rd generation of Korean people living abroad and non-native Korean speakers who wants to learn Korean exactly same way how Korean learn their own language. Students can learn about Korean culture as well as the more subtle aspects, such as thought processes, differences in expression of emotions, etc.I take into consideration the situation of learners age and language proficiency.|
|How Beginner Level 1 course is composed?|
|This course is comprised of 16 chapters.
SEPT 1st, 2016 (First Class) : In the 1st lesson, we will cover the Korean alphabet (Hangul) – simple vowels, simple consonants.
In the 2nd lesson, we will cover the syllable formation, and compound vowels 1.
In the 3rd lesson, we will cover the compound vowels 2, double consonants.
In the 4th lesson, we will cover the final consonants 1 and 2.
In the 5th lesson, we will cover the main conversation and expressions including vocabulary, grammar, listening, talking, and writing.
- Learn to speak, write and understand basic Korean, with this five-week, introductory Korean language course.
- Live customized Korean language lessons
- Each lesson is 60 minutes long
- Online via Skype/Hangouts
- Online whiteboard – touch-friendly online whiteboard app that lets you use your computer, tablet or smartphone to easily write, collaborate with classmates.
- Live classes in small groups – minimum of 2 students, maximum of 5 students per class in order to achieve the best possible learning results for everyone. During the class, I will encourage every student to participate, so that everyone makes progress. For example, by going over exercises or making a round of questions, students should easily retain the content of the class.
- Learning materials included in your enrollment fee. In order to help your learning outside of class in self-study sessions, all learning materials are downloadable in PDF file from the resource page. [Also sent via email after registration is complete]
- Weekly live online lectures
- Homework / Online Assignment / Quiz / Test
- 30+ Textbooks (Beginner up to Proficient)
- Student Learning Resources
*COURSE REGISTRATION APPLICATION*
- SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION (complete below form)
KOREAN LANGUAGE COURSE FOR BEGINNER 2 (5 WEEKS COURSE)
KOREAN LANGUAGE COURSE FOR BEGINNER 6 (5 WEEKS COURSE)
KOREAN LANGUAGE COURSE FOR INTERMEDIATE 1 (10 WEEKS COURSE)
KOREAN LANGUAGE COURSE FOR INTERMEDIATE 2 (10 WEEKS COURSE)
KOREAN LANGUAGE COURSE FOR ADVANCED 2 (10 WEEKS COURSE)
WHY CHOOSE GROUP LESSON?
Advantages of Group Lessons
- Social Interaction – Group lessons encourage interaction with other learners. This can create an excellent practice opportunities. This allows students who do not have private lessons to develop proactive routines between sessions that can show tremendous progress.
- Learn From Peers – One of the advantages of group lessons is seeing how others are progressing or not progressing. Students can learn from the mistakes of others.
- Overcome Shyness – Group lessons are recommended for students who tend to be shy or uncomfortable in one-on-one situations.
I BELIEVE IN A HUMAN CONNECTION.
It’s a fact — live human interaction and conversation lead to faster learning.
More questions? Contact me today.
Leave a Reply