**NOTE: THIS GROUP CLASS IS FULL & NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU.** YOU MAY WANT TO JOIN VARIOUS PRIVATE ONE-ON-ONE PROGRAMS THAT I OFFER THIS SUMMER.
Summer 2017 Online Group Korean Language Course: for Beginner Level 1
Three Weeks Intensive Course (July 17 to July 31, 2017)
Registration Starts Today!
ABOUT THE COURSE
This three-week online course is perfect for anyone who would like to master the fundamentals.
- Class Schedule: Mondays – July 17th, 24th, 31st., 2017.
- Class Time: 6:30PM PST.
*REGISTRATION APPLICATION IS LOCATED BELOW*
|The feature of Beginner Level 1 Course|
|This course is designed for the 2nd or 3rd generation of Korean people living abroad and non-native Korean speakers who want to learn Korean exactly same way how Korean learn their own language.|
|How Beginner Level 1 course is composed?|
|This course is comprised of 8 chapters.
In the 1st lesson, we will cover the Korean alphabet (Hangul) – simple vowels, simple consonants, and syllable formation.
In the 2nd lesson, we will cover the compound vowels 1 and 2, and double consonants.
In the 3rd lesson, we will cover the final consonants 1 and 2.
- Learn to read and write basic Korean, with this three-week, intensive introductory Korean language course.
- 3 Live Korean language lessons
- Each lesson is 30 minutes long
- Online via Skype/Hangouts
- Online whiteboard – touch-friendly online whiteboard app that lets you use your computer, tablet or smartphone to easily write, collaborate with classmates.
- Live classes in groups. During the class, I will encourage every student to participate, so that everyone makes progress. For example, by going over exercises or making a round of questions, students should easily retain the content of the class.
- Learning materials included in your enrollment fee. In order to help your learning outside of class in self-study sessions, all learning materials are downloadable in PDF file from the resource page. [Also sent via email after registration is complete]
- Weekly live online lectures
- Homework / Online Assignment / Quiz / Test
- 3+ Textbooks for Beginner level 1
- Student Learning Resources
*COURSE REGISTRATION APPLICATION*
- SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION (complete below form)
WHY CHOOSE GROUP LESSON?
Advantages of Group Lessons
- Social Interaction – Group lessons encourage interaction with other learners. This can create an excellent practice opportunity. This allows students who do not have private lessons to develop proactive routines between sessions that can show tremendous progress.
- Learn From Peers – One of the advantages of group lessons is seeing how others are progressing or not progressing. Students can learn from the mistakes of others.
- Overcome Shyness – Group lessons are recommended for students who tend to be shy or uncomfortable in one-on-one situations.
I believe in a human connection.
It’s a fact — live human interaction and conversation lead to faster learning