SPEAK KOREAN CONFIDENTLY WITH CONVERSATION PROGRAM
Practice, Practice, Practice!
From Hangul (ㅏ,ㅑ,ㅓ,ㅕ, ㄱ, ㄴ, ㄷ, ㄹ) to 죄송한데, 화장실이 어디에 있나요? This program is open to ALL levels!
“Practice makes perfect.” Imagine you dedicate 1-2 hours a week to studying Korean online or in class, and then you turn off your computer (and brain) and leave your Korean aside until next week. Everything you learned the previous week will either be lost or require a long review. This pattern can be repeated the next week, and the next week, and the next week…
If improving your speaking is your goal, try to practice speaking at least once a week.
Let’s take a look at a few excellent ways to practice speaking:
- Speak with native speakers. Don’t let their perfect accents scare you. If you meet a native Korean speaker, don’t be shy. Greet them in Korean and watch them light up and complement you on your Korean!
- Speak with other learners. You’re not alone! Odds are that if you’re reading this, you’re no stranger to the internet and all the resources it provides for learning new things and meeting new people.
- Talk to yourself. It’s easy to forget how much time we spend in our own inner dialogues in our native language on a daily basis. This dialogue can be turned into wonderful practice simply by translating it into Korean!
Now, if you are ready to practice – Join conversation class today! Yes, ANY level can join! We can practice from Hangul to simple & complex sentences.
Conversation class meet once a week for 30 minutes each time. This class consist of exercises and discussions on different topics, as well as listening and pronunciation practice.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
The Conversation program is different from the other courses that I offer because the lessons focus on listening and speaking. Students in the Conversation program will focus on different skills, including:
- Communication: Learn techniques to ensure your audience understands your message.
- Slang and Idioms: Master informal Korean by learning to recognize everyday expressions.
- Pronunciation: Perfect your Korean by practicing specific vowel and consonant sounds, as well as rhythm and intonation.
Additionally, the curriculum in each class gives students exposure to global and local issues while challenging them in role-play and real-life situations.
Prerequisites: None. This class is suitable for any level.
Class Time: Every Tuesday at 7:30PM PST
- Regular Price $225 ⇒ Limited Time Offer $135 for 2 Months (Maximum of 9 sessions in 2 months)
- Regular Price $450 ⇒ Limited Time Offer $255 for 4 Months (Maximum of 18 sessions in 4 months)
- Skype / Hangouts
- Online Whiteboard
Attendance, Class size
- Classes are held 30 minutes.
- Small, personalized group classes.
Tuition Payment: Only Accept VENMO or send by
- One time payment of $135 will secure your seat to this conversation class for 2 months.
- One time payment of $255 will secure your seat to this conversation class for 4 months.
How to Enroll? Simply fill out enrollment form below.
- Fill out the form.
- Press “Submit”.
- You will receive class enrollment confirmation via email. (Please allow at least 6-8 hours.)
- Pay your tuition to receive password. (In order to enter the class, password is required.)
- See you in class!
CLASS ENROLLMENT FORM
ENTER CLASS HERE! (You may always enter to this password protected page for Skype / Hangouts & whiteboard link every Tuesday at 7:30PM PST. Once tuition payment is received, your password will be emailed to you.)